Great Southern Community Housing Association (GSCHA)
GSCHA is an Affordable Housing Company established in 1997, based in Albany in the coastal Great Southern region of WA. One of the primary objectives of the Company is to develop and manage innovative, sustainable, adaptable and affordable student housing for those on low to moderate incomes who are studying at a range of educational facilities in Albany. The Company has a commitment to providing a professional and equitable service.
About the Student Housing
Our first student housing project consisting of 20 units is on Stirling Terrace in the central business district, within walking distance of shops, cafes, supermarket, library, health care services and parks. There are also magnificent views of the harbour, and the state of the art Albany Entertainment Centre. Cycle paths connect to the famous Munda Biddi Bike Trail, and spectacular beaches nearby.
What we provide
- Furnished rooms e.g. bed, desk, cupboards
- Flexible sharing options
- Disability units available
- High speed broadband internet network with speeds up to 100mbs
- Secure facility with swipe-card access
- On-site parking on a quota basis
- Student lounge with TV / VCR
- Secure bicycle storage area
- BBQ area
- Laundry facilities